WARM UP (15 minutes)
• 3 rounds:
1. Strict Gymnastic Kip Attempts x 3 (Arch-to-Hollow Swing -> Pull Up -> C2B -> Bar Muscle Up)
2. Strict Pull Ups x 5 (spotter or band-assisted, if necessary; add weight, if able)
3. Tuck L-Hang x 10 seconds
4. Kettlebell Swings x 10 (16/12kg)
BEGINNER STRENGTH (20 minutes)
High Bar Back Squat: 7x3; attempt to start at a challenging weight and increase weight each set until increasing weight would cause inability to perform three reps with proper form.
INTERMEDIATE STRENGTH (20 minutes)
1) 15 minutes to work up to a 3RM High Bar Back Squat.
2) High Bar Back Squat: 1x3 @ 95% of 3RM from #1, 1x3 @ 90% of 3RM – Rest 90 seconds between sets.
Run: 4 x 400m
• Run at 105-110% of your mile pace. Rest 30 seconds between intervals.